September 21st, 2016
WHAT IS DEUTZ DRIVE?
DEUTZ DRIVE is a new engine package that has been designed locally and specifically for the Australian and New Zealand market and conditions. This series includes the proven 912 and 914 air cooled engines, the 2011 air-oil cooled engines, and the 1013 water cooled engines to cover a wide range of applications.
DIESEL PARTS can supply a Base Engine for general requirement and replacement, or a complete DEUTZ DRIVE turnkey Power Pack ready to install and run. The DEUTZ DRIVE is the perfect solution for reliable and fuel efficient motive power.
“THE DRIVER OF YOUR SUCCESS”
- Complete engine solutions for the majority of applications
- Compact designed engines with standardised components and exactly specified connection points
- Reduced installation work and cost allows a faster assembly time
- Frameless Power Pack solution offering customers maximum flexibility
- Flexible, modular, and simple system with a wide range of additional features
- Long-life engines with up to 3 years warranty
- Very economical thanks to low fuel consumption, long oil change intervals and low maintenance requirement
Factory supplied scope:
- Mounted Engine Cooling System: Integrated or externally
- Senders and Sensors: Easy connection of the preferred engine control panel
- Mounted Manifold Muffler: Mounted to all natural aspirated engines
- Mounted Air Cleaner: All natural aspirated and water cooled engines
- Engine Mounting: All engines come with rigid or flexible mountings
Belt and Fan Guarding: All air-oil cooled engines are supplied with belt and fan guarding.
Locally designed and manufactured value added options:
- Mounted Muffler: Muffler, exhaust pipe, and mounting parts for all turbo charged engines
- Air Cleaner Mounting Kit: Bracket, pipework, and connection parts for all 914 and 2011 turbo versions
- Belt and Fan Guarding: Designed and manufactured according to AS4024 to cover the cooling fan and belts for all 912, 914, and 1013 engines
DEUTZ DRIVE CUSTOMIZED OPTIONS
Solutions to suit any application:
DOWNLOAD THE BROCHURE
- Engine Mounting: Various flexible engine mounts
- Hydraulic Pump Drive
- Engine Speed Control: mechanical and electrical control
- Stub Shafts
- Engine Control Panels: Basic protection, industrial, irrigation, auto control panels with various functions
- First Fill Options: Recommended DEUTZ engine oil and coolant