HORSEPOWER : 27.0-40.1 HP
SPEED : 1500-2700 RPM
TYPE : DIESEL
- Horsepower: 40.1
The Kubota name is synonymous with the world’s highest performing, efficient and reliable engines. Since 1922, when Kubota manufactured its first engine, Kubota has invested heavily in the research and development of advance technologies to produce engines that set the benchmark for the industry.
Intermittent HP Rating
- Kubota’s E-TVCS indirect injection system provides high power output and torque backup in a compact package.
- Half-float valve cover and coated pistons offer lower noise levels than conventional diesel engines and provide reduced transmitted vibrations from the valve area for better noise characteristics.
- Kubota’s original casting technology protects the engine against heat load of high power density, providing superior endurance and reliability.
- Renowned for its exceptional reliability and long service life.
- Super glow system for shortening pre-heat time and quicker engine start-up in cold weather.
|| 2000 rpm
|| 2400 rpm
DOWNLOAD PDF (273.93 KB) DOWNLOAD MANUAL (1.58 MB) GET A QUOTE