HORSEPOWER : -59.1 HP
SPEED : -2600 RPM
TYPE : DIESEL
- Horsepower: 59.1
- Tenacious Peak Torque 2 Control Mechanism
- Large Capacity Side PTO is the largest in its class
- Low Noise and Vibration
- Dry Weight 250kg
The Kubota V3300 is a vertical, water-cooled, 4-cycle diesel engine with a capacity of 72.1HP at 2600RPM. Heavy duty, reliable and exceptionally powerful, the V3300 offers the added benefit of being exceptionally easy to maintain with a long service life.
Intermittent HP Rating
- Kubota’s unique E-TVCS improves power output, fuel economy and engine start-ups, while reducing emissions.
- Higher torque, cleaner exhaust and quieter operation.
- Renowned for its exceptional reliability and long service life.
- Single sided access for quick inspection and easy maintenance.
- Higher output starter and turbo direction
|| 2000 rpm
|| 2400 rpm
DOWNLOAD PDF (1.86 MB) DOWNLOAD MANUAL (1.15 MB) GET A QUOTE