HORSEPOWER : 17.2-30 HP
SPEED : 1500-2800 RPM
TYPE : DIESEL
The Kubota D1703 is a vertical, water-cooled, 4-cycle diesel engine with a capacity of 30HP at 2800RPM. Featuring a built-in solenoid, low fan position and single side serviceability, the Kubota D1703 offers powerful performance, exceptional reliability and a long service life to meet almost any application.
Intermittent HP Rating
- Kubota’s E-TVCS indirect injection system provides high power output and torque backup in a compact package.
- Half-float valve cover and coated pistons offer lower noise levels than conventional diesel engines and provide reduced transmitted vibrations from the valve area for better noise characteristics.
- Kubota’s original casting technology protects the engine against heat load of high power density, providing superior endurance and reliability.
- Renowned for its exceptional reliability and long service life.
- Super glow system for shortening pre-heat time and quicker engine start-up in cold weather.
|| 2000 rpm
|| 2400 rpm
DOWNLOAD PDF (2.48 MB) DOWNLOAD MANUAL (1.74 MB) GET A QUOTE