HORSEPOWER : 8.9-17 HP
SPEED : 1500-3000 RPM
TYPE : DIESEL
- Horsepower: 17
- Fuel efficient
The Kubota D905 is a vertical, water-cooled, four cycle diesel engine with a capacity of 17.4HP at 3000RPM. Lightweight, dependable and versatile, the Kubota D905 is the ideal engine for applications where minimal noise and efficiency is a must
Intermittent HP Rating
- Kubota’s E-TVCS technology creates optimum air/fuel mixture, significantly improving engine performance.
- Noise levels during load and no-load operations are minimal thanks to Kubota’s E-TVCS technology, standard built-in steel strut offset piston and increased rigidity of the crank and gear cases, reducing vibration.
- Large capacity, high-speed flyweight governor ensures stable operation at a low revolution speed and high torque rise.
- Renowned for its exceptional reliability and long service life.
- Crankshaft possesses enough diameter, strength and main bearing area to meet various applications and to handle heavy loads.
- Super glow system for shortening pre-heat time and quicker engine start-up in cold weather.
|| 2000 rpm
|| 2400 rpm
DOWNLOAD PDF (2.97 MB) DOWNLOAD MANUAL (992.13 KB) GET A QUOTE