HORSEPOWER : 19.5-34 HP
SPEED : 1500-2800 RPM
TYPE : DIESEL
- Horsepower: 34
- Dry weight: 180kg
- Engine highly reliable
The Kubota V1903 is a vertical, water-cooled, 4-cycle diesel engine with a capacity of 34HP at 2800RPM. Featuring a built-in solenoid, low fan position and single side serviceability, the Kubota D1903 offers powerful performance, exceptional reliability and a long service life to meet almost any application.
Intermittent HP Rating
- Kubota’s E-TVCS indirect injection system provides high power output and torque backup in a compact package.
- Half-float valve cover and coated pistons offer lower noise levels than conventional diesel engines and provide reduced transmitted vibrations from the valve area for better noise characteristics.
- Kubota’s original casting technology protects the engine against heat load of high power density, providing superior endurance and reliability.
- Renowned for its exceptional reliability and long service life.
- Super glow system for shortening pre-heat time and quicker engine start-up in cold weather.
|| 2000 rpm
|| 2400 rpm
DOWNLOAD PDF (2.48 MB) DOWNLOAD MANUAL (1.74 MB) GET A QUOTE